Friday 12 October 2012

Wicked Wreaths

Ok my plan has come together and here is the finished article:

I have made it with the stair post in mind so that it can be seen as we open the front door. I have joined them all with some ribbon and added the spiders to tie them all together. The small metal skull was a pendant to a fancy dress necklace that broke and I held on to, to make use of it. The wreaths are quite time consuming to make, however the rings are cheap enough and I probably only used about 4 or 5 sheets of 12x12 paper, the glue gun on the other hand takes quite a battering lol! But worth it all in the end.

Before I go I would like to say Happy Birthday to Sandy, one of my Crazy Crafters, we did have wine and cake on Wednesday when we met up, but her actual birthday is today, so I hope she is having a nice one. We are not together again until my annual Stampin Up Party on 7th November, which seems ages away, but with it only being 9 days until my birthday I will be a demo again in just over a week, so I need to make a SU shopping List how exciting!!!!

Thanks for stopping by and hopefully see you again soon
Hx

No comments: