Saturday 19 May 2012

Sweet Storage Solutions

No allotment news again it has been raining pretty much all day here in Newport again and so I didn't even bother going down the garden. I have been crafting though and wanted to show you something I made this morning.



I'm back! I didn't finish this post last night as my friend came round for a little drink and we got a bit carried away! Where was I?

This was a nice box I already had, I took it apart carefully and then recovered it in some Stampin Up!  papers, I really love the owl paper. I was lucky the inside of the box was already blue and so I didn't bother trying to cover it. I have finished it off with a simple bow, I didn't want too many fancy bits on the lid as it is likely to get bashed about. The sections inside were just simply made with two bits of card slotted in to one another. I am so chuffed with it I am definately going to make some more and now I have somewhere to store my smaller cards so that they do not get all bent up.

Please feel free to leave me a comment, I will be back later with some allotment shots as it has actually stopped raining here today!!!!

Have a good day and thanks for reading

Hayley

No comments: