Sunday 1 July 2012

Less is More Challenge

Well the end of my holiday did not turn out as expected as both my boy's decided once again to be poorly on the same night with different things, resulting in one in hospital for the best part of 2 days and the other laid on the sofa, leaving me and Gary to do shifts with each! Thankfully they are both on the mend, but I am back to work tomrrow and need another holiday already!

Having an hour actually to myself this evening I thought I would take part in this weeks Less is More   challenge, the inspiration this week is the Less is more logo
Here is what I came up with
For those of you who have not visited the Less is More blog, the general idea is to leave a large area of white space and to keep embelishments etc to a minimum (quite difficult actually). Hope you like it.

Heres hoping for a boring week when the most exciting thing that happens is lots of card making!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hx

6 comments:

Rosemary said...

what a lovely take on the LIM inspiration! love how you used the apothecary art set!

GinaA said...

This is gorgeous, love your embossed ribbon backing paper and those colours work so well together, beautiful.

Viv said...

terrific job! Just lovely.

Suze Bain said...

Vintage but still CAS. A really lovely card. xx

Mandi said...

Lovely card Jayley, that shape works beautifully
Hope your boys are feeling better

Thanks so much
mandi
"Less is More"

Vicky Hayes said...

This is really lovely Hayley! I love the flowers you've added to that gorgeous label. I'm so sorry your holiday was cut short by illness - and for both boys to be ill is very unlucky. Hope they're better now and I hope you got your moment of crafting therapy! Vicky x