Tuesday 29 January 2013

Heart Birthday Card

I promised a happier project for today and this one is lovely and bright and full of hearts!
Ok so this is using the Polka Dot Series Paper again in Rich Razleberry and Old Olive I have also used Very Vanilla Card stock and a retired pen Almost Amthyst, which was the nearest colour match I had to the non Stampin Up ribbon. I have had my heart dies for a little while, but with Christmas I haven't really had the opportunity to have a real play with them, it was worth waiting for as I really like this layering effect. The little cirle stamp is from the Posy Punch stamp set and the cake from the hostess set Happiest Birthday Wishes. I love this colour combo and always find myself using it, it reminds me of the make and take I made at the first Stampin Up Party I went to.
Thanks for coming by my blog today, feel free to leave me a comment it is always nice to hear from fellow crafters.

Hx

No comments: