Thursday 21 June 2012

Pat's Stamin Up Party!

Last night was my friend Pat's Stampin Up Party and our good friend Sarah was our demonstartor for the evening. We had a lovely evening of chatting, card making and lemon drizzle cake eating, which was delicious! My evening was made even better by winning  a lovely door prize that Sarah had made.

So we made this lovely little nautical themed birthday card, using the open sea and wood background stamps, the steering wheel (do boats have steering wheels?) was quite tricky, but very effective once on the card.

There was much excited chat about the new American catalogues and the hope of us getting a British Christmas mini, so my group is going into saving mode so we can have a money pot at the end of the summer to go mad with!!! But last night we took advantage of the June paper offer! I also ordered a stamp set which I have wanted for so long and last night I finaly gave in to the make a monster set, with 2 boys and halloween round the corner it just had to be done. Now I have to wait for it all to turn up, I am on holiday after today so will be chomping at the bit to get my hands on it all.

Thanks Pat & Sarah for a lovely evening and thanks for stopping by, I may be back this evening with some crafting.

Hayley

No comments: