Sunday 18 August 2013

My Craft Cupboard

I have been looking at some beautiful craft rooms online recently and I am soooo envious. Unfortunately I am lacking in a spare room and the nearest thing I am going to get to a craft room is the under the stairs cupboard. So am I going to be able to spread my entire stash out? NO, am I going to be able to share my desk with anyone? NO, but am I going to be able to craft somewhere in piece and quiet, YES, well depending on how many people are going up and down the stairs, lol
OK it's not very pretty and you need a little imagination, but I am gong to have a wide worktop desk down in to the stairs with storage underneath. I am going to utilise the risers by buying some clever IKEA storage and shelves down the other end of the cupboard. Luckily I am a short ass and can easily clear most of the steps. I hope to be able to report progress on my crafty cubby hole soon.

Thanks for popping by
Hx

No comments: