Wednesday 21 August 2013

Craft Room Storage

I wanted to share with you two things I have purchased from next for my craft supplies to live in. Firstly yesterday I bought this from Next, some friends gave me vouchers as a leaving present and I saw this and had to have it.

Sorry about the poor lighting, I am yet to have a light fitting connected. I love it and as you can see some of my bits and bobs have already made themselves at home.
The second thing is also from Next, but I have had it a little longer and I think equally gorgeous.

The only improvement I could suggest for this caddy is that it had wheels as it is a little heavy if I need to move it, but again perfect for my stampin up kit.

I am determined to fill my ugly cupboard with beautiful things! You can also see my new  re homed chair courtesy of my mother in law in the background and I have some old worktop to make my desk out of, so it is all coming together.
Thanks for stopping by, tomorrow I want to share some of my recent DIY projects with you so make sure you pop back then.
Hx

No comments: