Thursday 24 January 2013

6 of 7

Hello happy Thursday to you all, firstly for those of you who read my blog yesterday and was probably a little confused that I had used a flower stamp from the proud peacock set, that was just a random mistake I popped in. The flower was actually from Flowering Flourishes and I have no idea why I thought it resembled a peacock! Anyway today I am sticking with the Flowering Flourishes set for my next card.
This is by far my favorite design of the week, but to make 8 of these did take some time as the colouring of the stamps with the markers is quite time consuming. I absolutley love this set and this card is actually insprired by a scrapbook layout in the Stampin up Catalogue on page 121. To make this card you need Old Olive and Very Vanilla cardstock, the inks are Island Indigo, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink and Raspberry Ripple. I have also used the Lables Dies and the Elegant Butterfly Punch finished off with my favorite sentiment set Curly Cute.
Thank you for stopping by tomorrow will be 7 of 7, however I am in the crafting zone, so there will be more projects to follow (dare I say I was making a Christmas wreath last night) You can never be too prepared!
Hx

No comments: