Tuesday 22 January 2013

Card 4 of 7

Well by now you should have the whole concept of my 7 cards in 7 days theme, it's not really rocket science after all, more blog training for myself! I am really loving having some quality time to do general crafting again after the mayhem that is Christmas crafting and I hope you are enjoying popping by to see what I have made. Ok so here is card number 4:
You can really see how my themes evolve from one to another (or rather I use the left overs from one for the next, these are frugal time after all). So we still have the "simple" theme going on and we are staying with the Polka Dot Hearts aswell. Crumb Cake is the base cardstock and Very Vanilla layered onto it. I have simpy arranged the hearts and added the Curly Cute Sentitment. My photography is not improving over the week and I still can not take a straight photo, which I apologise for. So these are just Simple and fun really, what more can I say!

Thanks for stopping by, please come back tomorrow, when I have something slightly different to show you as tomorrow night my crafting crop, The Crazy Crafters, are re united for our first meet of 2013 and I always make them something small to celebrate the start of our crafting year!

Hx

No comments: