Sunday 16 September 2012

Holly Berry Bouquet & Dasher Duet

I have the crafting bug at the moment and I am finding so much inspiration from Pinterest, Stumble Upon, In Love with Stamping and of course the new Stampin up brochures that I feel like I am trying to craft cram for the forth coming seasons. I adore summer and being outside on the allotment, but I do always look forward to being cosy indoors with the dining table covered in craft stash! Anyway I am waffling again, here is what I have been working on and I must say I love them (I know that is not very modest, but it is nice when an idea comes together).
I hope you like them as much as I do, feel free to leave a comment and thanks for stopping by. I will hopefully post pics of my Pumpkin collection later in "view from the gate" so pop back if you would like to see how they are all doing.

Hx

No comments: